Gray Wolf – 4×4 T1N Sprinter Upgrade
First phase of Estonian project is ready! This Van came to us for some outside jobs+ getting it ready for interior jobs. Now it departs for its firs journey where the owner will decide how he wants the Van to be in the interior.
The light signal seen on the roof is an original “search light” which is remotely operated and the owner wanted it to stay. It is a cool toy!
Shortly about our jobs:
- – bodywork,
- – epoxy primer,
- – raptor liner,
- – sleeping pods,
- – spare wheel carrier,
- – led outside lights,
- – Thule Omnistor awning,
- – snorkel,
- – custom steel wheels Adventure Van,
- – BF Goodrich At KO2 tyres,
- – graphen solar panel ABEM,
- – 12v fridge ABEM,
- – Inverter + operatrional system with MPPT ABEM,
- – hot water bojler from Webasto,
- – 230v /water inlets,
- – fresh and dirty water tanks,
- – 230 ah AGM leisure battery,
- – thermal / acoustic isolation.